Friday, November 22, 2019

Wings and other things

This week in Wings and other things.


This week I got to look at a great new tool that is being coded for Wings3D by Micheus Vieira from the Wings3D team. 

He's calling it the curve tool, but I believe it will be much more than that. I saw screenshot examples of what it can do, and a short video of it in action.

Personally, I'm very excited at the thought of getting my hands on it when it's completed and bug tested so that I can waste a day or two twisting ready mapped cylinders into rope!

I also managed to add a couple of chapters to my new book that's all about UV mapping and other related subjects and made a few tutorial videos for YouTube




And now it's time to get back to writing. The Stitch command is on my list of things-to-do.

Simon.

No comments:

Post a Comment