Monday, September 2, 2019

No Kindle Required


You don't need a Kindle to read Kindle books! Amazon provides a free app for phone, PC, iPad etc so that you can read e-Books anywhere the mood takes you. Get it here > Kindle App


Thanks to everyone that buys my books, I couldn't do this without you!!

Also thanks to all the people, frankly I was surprised by how many people, that downloaded my book during the 24-hour give-away. Sadly it's over now, and Amazon won't let me do another one just yet. I hope you enjoyed it none the less, and remember, snails are friends, not food.


Lots going on right now. Midway through writing volume II of my modelling series, researching my personal snail army, and making models for Skjold Game Studios for an up and coming game, due to be released on Christmas day. 





3 comments:

  1. Shouldn't that be 'game assets creation' on the cover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Np. Fresh eyes are needed now and then, because after a while you go blind reading your own text for the umpteenth time. Glad to see a book on Wings3D!

    ReplyDelete